Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fundraiser for Carol

For a lot of you, you have heard the heart-breaking news about Carol. If you haven't, I have a link that will take you to her blog. I have just found out that her dad is putting together a golf tournament next month in Tri-Cities as a fundraiser for her and her family. Since I want to help out in some way and feel so helpless, this is my plea........PLEASE pass this information on to your friends and family, any business owners, or anyone who loves to golf. As you can imagine, the medical expenses are astronomical and this is just a small way to help out. Thank you so much everyone and PLEASE continue to pray for Carol and her sweet little family!!


4 comments:

libbie said...

I've been keeping up on this. I would love to help. I don't think we will be able to do the tournament, but we will donate some $$.

Amy Springen said...

That would be so awesome Libbie! Thanks so much! If you could just spread the word, that would be so great!
Thanks again,
Amy

The Mrs. said...

I checked out her blog, that is sad. I am always amazed by people and their trial though. She is an amazing person.

The Mrs. said...

Hey Amy-Natalie has NOT joined the blogging world yet. Sorry, that is why I posted that for the blogging record.

I saw Doug Stafford at church yesterday. He said
"I saw your friends a couple weekends ago!"
I said "I know, I saw it on her blog."
Then he said "Well keep me up with their blog, and I will keep you up too."
We miss having you guys close.