Monday, July 27, 2009

Beaded Watch Bands



So I have found a little project for me that I LOVE. I have been making these beaded watch bands and they are so dang cute. I came across the idea while I was in Utah (of course) and knew it was something that I could do. I make a smaller size for kids and teens and then an adult size. I have all colors of beads to work with as well as different watch faces. The coolest thing is you can interchange the bands. So let's say you buy a silver or white watch face. Well you can wear tons with those colors! So then you can buy a couple different colors of bands and interchange them with the same watch face...depending on what you are wearing!! Below is just a sampling of what I have as I am making more each day. I will try to update as I go.

Pricing: Smaller sizes (including watch face)$18
Larger sizes (including watch face)$25

Bands only: Smaller sizes $10
Larger sizes $17




Child and Teen Sizes





Adult Sizes



Samples of the bands on the watch faces








Sample of smaller sizes











5 comments:

Chy said...

Oh my! You have been BUSY! I LOVE THEM!

Molly said...

Oh I so have to have some. I left a message on your facebook but you answered my questions here! In September I will buy it from you...(no money till then!:>) But I want a silver watch face with numbers and a colorful band with pinks in it and then a silver band. You rock! Wish we lived closer so we could make stuff together!

Amber said...

Those are so cute!

Steve and Sylvia Bushman Family said...

Hey I want one of your watches! You are selling them?

Ryanne said...

How's the sales going sis?