Thursday, May 22, 2008

Better late then never!!

Well here I am. I can't believe I am finally doing this! After much persuasion, I caved in and decided this will be fun! It might take me a while to get the hang of this, but I'm sure as soon as I do, I will not be able to get enough......at least that is what my fellow bloggers say!! So I will leave this first post for now, but will be back later tonight to see if I can upload some pictures and figure the rest of everything out! Can't wait to chat with all of you!!
-AMY

3 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Alright Amy, we are waiting anxiously!! I want to see pics!!!!

libbie said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I can't wait for some pictures. HOw's the running?

Chy said...

Yeah!! I convinced Cooper to let me on the computer for just a minute so we could see Brock on the computer. But now he wants to play with him! Go figure;) We will call you guys later.