Thursday, May 29, 2008

Newest Addition...ALMOST!!






For those of you who know my family, my little sister, Ryanne is getting married in a few weeks. Her soon-to-be husband's name is Braden Walker. He is a great guy and we are very excited for him to be a part of our family. I was recently going through some pictures and found these. They are from back in January when my family came up for Ella's blessing. Braden was great with the kids....Brock LOVED playing baseball with him and Ella enjoyed being rocked to sleep with him singing to her! WE LOVE YOU UNCLE BRADEN!!!!

5 comments:

Suzy said...

Cute pictures! I almost thought you were going to say you were pregnant again...just kidding! (The "new addition" threw me off!)

libbie said...

i can't believe ryanne is old enough to get married! oh how time flies!

Kerrie said...

I'm lame. When I saw the first picture, I was thinking that maybe one of your sisters had a new baby and my thought was "Oh my gosh, she looks just like Ella." Duh? That's because it is Ella. (the new addition stuck with me, but the almost part went straight out my head) Tell Ryanne congrats! I'm going to miss hearing about all the boyfriends. (= Hope you guys travel our way when you go to the wedding, we'd love to see you again.

Suzy said...

Are you going to put your music and links back on?

Chy said...

Ahhh.. I also thought you were going to say you were prego! FREAK ME OUT;0) Hope your sis is ready for kids he looks right at home with Ella!