Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Weekend







So on Saturday we headed over to the little town of Dayton for Dayton Days! We meet up with our friends, Chy and Justin. They have 2 little boys, Cooper and Cade. There was a little parade in the morning and then we walked to the fairgrounds and let the kids play for a bit. Ella was especially lucky because she had her first sucker. Man oh man did she LOVE it! She was a little upset when I took it away from her to clean her up! All in all, it was a fun morning!!

4 comments:

Chy said...

Dang those are some cute kids!

Heather said...

Your hair is short!! Cute!

I regressed and now have WAY too long hair!

The Mrs. said...

How fun! I wish we could get together with you guys more often! I just pulled out some pics of Thanksgiving a while back...Fun!! Jamee

luvmy5boyscora said...

Welcome to blogging land! The way I know Kim is kind of funny. We have never met in person. One of her sisters and my best friend are friends in Boise and I have always loved looking at Kim's blog via my friend. We are actually hoping to meet in person sometime soon. Maybe on one of the Costco runs I do every so often. Anyways, give me a call and come see our house. We are still unpacking, but we are getting there! You know what they say, when you are L.D.S. and you change wards, it is like moving to a new state.