Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Emrey!

Today is Emrey's 7th Birthday! Holy cow, I can't believe it!! On Saturday she took her good friend, Kassidy to Tri-Cities and went to this fun place called Monkey Dooz! They dressed up like princesses, had their make-up done, their hair in up-do's and had their nails done. After that we HAD TO make a quick stop at Target and then went to Red Robin for lunch....what a day! Yesterday we made tons of cupcakes and she took them this morning to class with her to share with her friends! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMREY, WE LOVE YOU!!!!








6 comments:

Chy said...

holy cow I'm KNOW SHE LOVED THAT! How cool. Happy BIRTHDAY EMERY! oh yes Target is a MUST:0)

Shandy said...

oh I remember when she was born! she was such a cute, beautiful baby!! and now she's a cute, beautiful 7 year old!
sounds like a dream birthday excursion and love all the photos!! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMERY!

Kerrie said...

Emrey, You need to quit growing!!! Seven years old!!! I can't believe it. What a fun birthday, I'm sure she loved it. Why is it that we want our kids to grow up, but then it is also too fast?

Alli said...

We love Monkey Dooz! Happy Birthday Emrey - gosh, I remember when she was born - wasn't that just yesterday?

Love ya

Ashley said...

What an awesome place, they look so cute and grown up. I am sure your cupcakes were awesome, your such a fun momma!

libbie said...

Edyn would love that place. I am gonna have to do that for her birthday. I can't believe how old your little lady is getting!