Friday, October 17, 2008

Shandy Rocks!!!!

I just have to give a little shout out to my dear, ever-so-talented, friend in Idaho, Shandy!!! She is absolutely amazing. Not only is she the best scrapbooker ever, hands down, she has developed a passion for photography. She has just started a new little business called Photo Flattery (check out the link on the right hand side of my blog) where she is focusing on enhancements as well as baby announcements, invitations and Christmas Cards. It would be well worth your time to go and check it out! I just wanted to share with you what she did to a couple of my pictures.....pretty awesome! Thanks so much Shandy, I don't know how you do it all !!!!!
BEFORE
AFTER

BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER

5 comments:

Shandy said...

awww. amy -- you're too sweet! I'm so glad that you were happy with the results! your kids are so dang adorable (and SOOO photogenic!!!) wowie!
- plus I have to say that I'm pretty impressed that Emry does dishes!!! she's the same age as Ben and he's worthless when it comes to working - hehehhe

elements: overexposed said...

I'll have to check it out. I'm amazed at what people can do to photos...so crazy!

Ryanne said...

I know... I remember seeing that picture. It was when you lived in that little basement apartment in Cheyney. Thats what gave me the idea of it! So thanks! You should post pictures of your hair. I wanna see!

luvmy5boyscora said...

Hey-looks like Hawaii was fun. We felt the same way when we got back- now time to get back to reality! Just thought I would say hi!

Kim said...

I love that picture of you. I want photoshop sooo bad.

Happy you guys had a good time in Hawaii.