Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Ella!!

Sunday was Ella's first birthday! Man, I can't believe how fast this past year has gone. I wass feeling so bad because she had a pretty crummy week with ear infections, a really high fever and some sort of rash...poor thing! I just wanted her to be well for her birthday and for the most part she was. She did really good and had tons of fun. She was wiped out by the time the sun went down though. She actually went to bed at 6:30 P.M. She wore herself right out!!! Happy Birthday sweet baby girl, we love you!!









7 comments:

elements: overexposed said...

That was so weird, I was just leaving a comment on your Hawaii post and when I clicked back to your page a brand new post was up! You are quick! I love your straight hair. Crazy your baby is one...wasn't she just born?!

Ryanne said...

Awe. Darling. What a beautiful baby! Wish I could have been there. Lisa is bringing her present along with Emreys when she comes this weekend! Hope she likes it!!

Ashley said...

She is so cute! 1st birthday are so exciting. Of course that is all I have experienced so far in motherhood. I am glad that we were able to be there to catch some of the cake and paper eating action. I hope she continues feeling better, and her rash goes away, poor girl.

Chy said...

She did have a rough week poor girl but she was cute as ever on her birthday;0)I'm with Ashley the paper eating was priceless! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ella Bella!

Ryanne said...

i'll email the pic later, i'm on my way to work now. But yes, Braden knows the opening day is Sat. In fact he is leaving about 3 am and wont be home till 11 pm or so. He's got a full day planned out huntin down some deer.

Shandy said...

Happy Birthday Ella!
loved seeing all of the pics and what an adorable little girl you've got there, Amy!

The Mrs. said...

What a fun time!! I love watching babies grow up, she is beautiful!