Monday, December 15, 2008

An Eye Sore...literally!

I cannot leave the house for ten minutes without someone getting hurt. Unfortunately this time it was little Ella's turn. Last night I decided to be a helpful wife and while John was hometeaching I went out and scraped his truck off. Mind you it hasn't been driven since Friday and we have got about 6-8 inches of snow since then! I told Emrey what I was going to do and told her she was in charge of Ella. (won't do that again for a while!!!!) Anyway I come inside to hear Ella screaming. The first picure is what her eye looked like last night. The second one is what it looks like today. Never found out what really happened b/c the story keeps changing, but something to do with the treadmill. Poor little thing, I feel so bad for my little gal!


7 comments:

Shandy said...

OUCH!
sorry for poor little ella :(

Ashley said...

Geez, we'll see if you will ever be a nice wife anymore after things like that happen when you leave! I was going to call you and tell you if you need to do any quick Christmas shopping and want me to watch your kids or anything. No PROBLEM! Tis the season. I hope she feels better.

lisa said...

You should know better than to go scrape off John's truck-what were you thinking...it must of been FREEZING. I would of never done that for Jay and he'll be the 1st to tell you that. Poor little baby Ella. Is it her first real battle wound? Lisa.

My Three Sons said...

So sad! Those treadmills can be treacherous! My kids always want to play on it, but when we lived in Utah my friend's little boy stuck his hand under the belt while she was running and it tore the skin all of and broke his fingers. It was awful!

Are you loving the snow? I want to come see you guys. What is your weekend like? I'm gonna talk to Vern...

libbie said...

POOR BABY! I hate when stuff like that happens.

Ryanne said...

Oh poor Ella. That looks painful. Give her a kiss for me!!

J.J. said...

Amy!!!!!!!! I am so excited that you blog and were smart to put your address on your Christmas Card! I love the whole blog thing and it is so helpful in keeping touch! I hope you are all doing well....I love your blog, you look great, your kids are adorable and I feel so bad for your baby's face. (I hope it is getting better!) You will have to check us out at-- wearejohnsons.blogspot.com
I am so excited!
Love, JaNae