Monday, December 1, 2008

Over the mountains and thru the woods.....

.....to grandma's house we went!! That is right, we traveled to the Tacoma area to visit John's mom and step-dad for Thanksgiving. We had nice visit and did lots of fun things. Most importantly (not really!!) mom was able do some Christmas shopping on Black Friday. Can't be a smokin hot deal....right ladies!!?? Later that day me and John took Emrey and Brock to see Madagascar 2...very cute! THEN that evening we went to the Point Defiace Zoo and saw the Zoo Lights. The kids loved the beautiful lights and better yet, the carousel. The kids helped grandma and grandpa on the farm, feeding the animals, collecting eggs and riding the four-wheeler. We definitely had a fun-filled weekend and LOTS to be THANKFUL for! THANKS grandma and grandpa for a fun visit!!
























5 comments:

Kerrie said...

wow, that looks like they had a great trip. did you get the books?

lisa said...

LOOKS SO FUN!! NOW THAT YOU ARE BACK, YOU NEED TO POST YOUR 7 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF THAT I TAGGED YOU WITH LAST WEEK. I WILL BE WAITING!!! LISA.

The Mrs. said...

I am so happy that it is "that time of year" I miss you guys, and think of you often.

Happy late b-day Brock.

Jamee

Shandy said...

the zoo pics look awesome and like sooo much fun!!

Ryanne said...

Cute! I've been waitin forever for you to update your blog! Kids look cute all bundled up. I love that pic of Ella with her mouth open. Darling. Hey did you still want some Christmas cards? I remember you mentioned it once, so just thought i'd check...