Monday, December 15, 2008

Winter Wonderland!

A couple of days ago our winter weather set in. At the first trace of snow, Brock was out the door, begging to make a snowman. Before he was done playing, he made the perfect snowball. He told me he had to save it in the freezer for a snack later that day?? Ok?? SO, later that night after we had got back from running some errands Iwalk in the house and Ella is on the ground eating Brock' s snowball. What a nice brother to share his snack!!!! She LOVED it!!!
(can you tell??)

1 comment:

Molly said...

So when the heck did we become mothers, have multiple kids, etc! I love your beautiful family! I just keep thinking how we became friends when we were only like 3 years old and now here we are, back in touch! Our babies are similar in age. Christa just turned one in December. I can't believe I have four kids and you have three! CRAZY!