Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I've Been Tagged! (THANKS JAMEE!)

A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Very attatched!!
B. BEST FRIEND? I'm going to go with John on this one!!
C. CAKE OR PIE? OOOOh, that's a tough one!! I'll say pie!
D. DAY OF CHOICE? Saturday
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Bread, milk, blah, blah, blah.....definitely CHOCOLATE!!
F. FAVORITE COLORS? Red and I'm loving turquoise lately!
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? not a huge fan!
H. HOMETOWN? right now it's Walla Walla
I. INDULGENCE? anything chocolate
J. JANUARY OR JULY? July
K. KIDS? 3.
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? My family, my faith, and my friends
M. MARRIAGE DATE? June 26, 1998
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 3 sisters
O. ORANGES OR APPLES? Love em both!
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? losing a loved one, alligators, snakes
Q. QUOTE? You've got to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything
R. REASON TO SMILE? I'm going to Hawaii soon!!!
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Wonderwoman
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE Pay attention! Chy, Suzy, Nicole, Kerrie, Libbie
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I've never been skiing (lame, I know, but I couldn't think of anything else!)
V. VEGETABLES? corn, beans, avacados, carrots
W. WORST HABIT? Biting my nails
X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? ultrasound
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Fresh Fruit
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Taurus

3 comments:

Chy said...

You have never been skiing AMY we must go, even if its just us cuz I suck so we can just laugh at eachother! I tagged Brock If you had not noticed! Sorry we spread the bug to your house!

The Mrs. said...

Hey AMY! I have never been skiing too! I dont know if i want to go wither. I dont like the snowy weather stuff...maybe if I didnt have to worry about the kids and went with Daron I might enjoy....

Kerrie said...

When are you going to Hawaii? Is it booked? I'm bummed that we aren't going together, but I can understand you guys wanted to go to Oahu. Have fun. It's my favorite place!!!!!!!!!!!!!