Monday, July 21, 2008

An Eventful Weekend!

We had a crazy, busy weekend recently. John's cousin, Michael Gaddis, got married in Spokane. We had a fun time and it was so good to visit with family we don't get to see all the time. While we were in Spokane, we were able to take the kids to River Front Park and let them ride on the carousel and play in the water and on the toys. I think we wore them out pretty good!
Emrey had a huge milestone in her young life. She got her ears pierced!!! She has told me before that she would just wait until she turned 16, so I'm not sure what changed her mind! She was very brave and did a great job! Here are some fun pictures of our crazy weekend!!














6 comments:

Ashley said...

Glad you could get away for the weekend, and that wagon looks pretty awesome. Oh man, the big ear piercing stage! How crazy she did it, they look great and I love love love her dress. So cute. We missed you this weekend, but will have to have another BBQ at the park. Hope to see you sometime soon this week!

Suzy said...

Looks like everyone had fun! I love love love the picture of Ella in the orange dress...so cute! How exciting for Emrey to get her ears pierced. A few of Quincy's friends have recently gotten their ears pierced - I am hoping she doesn't notice for awhile!

libbie said...

cute pics . . . and what a brave girl to get her ears pierced. Edyn freaks out about that all the time . . . as if I am going to force her to get her ears pierced!

The Mrs. said...

I agree with Suzy, the picture of Ella is so darling! I would enlarge and frame for sure!

Ryanne said...

Absolutely darling pics. I love the one of Ella in that beautiful dress! Are you proud of me? I finally gave into this blog thing!!

Kerrie said...

Emrey, you are so brave. I hope you like your earrings. They will be fun to show your new teacher this year. Cute pictures. What an awesome slide, my kids would have LOVED it.