Thursday, July 17, 2008

FHE on the Green!

This week for family night we took the kids golfing. There is a little Par 3 (I think??) at the community college so John took it upon himself to show the kids the fundamentals of golf!!! They had so much fun. They have asked to go every day since!

Here is Brock practicing his putting skills! Not too shabby!!!!

Always stylin'!! Gotta love the long sleeves (it was 90 out!!), shorts and flip flops!

John "instructing" Emrey how to drive the ball!

Trying to get a little power behind the swing!

And away she goes......I think it made it to the green!

Trying to keep little miss Ella entertained!

On the move again! So focused!!

The last hole of the night!


3 comments:

Ashley said...

Man, it's fun to see your pictures, your trip to Utah sounded not so fun! I love the kids with their own set of clubs. Pretty impressive. GLad we can stalk you on blogging now!

The Mrs. said...

What a good idea! I love to have good family times like that!

libbie said...

I just love little golfers! Sometime, Damon is gonna have to fit it in his schedule to take his girls. I think they would love it!