Saturday, July 12, 2008

Funny Conversation.....

So lately I have been talking with Brock and Emrey about the word "inappropriate" and using it when they have done or said something that is just that.
Yesterday, while running a few errands, we saw this guy jogging and he didn't have a shirt on. Here is the conversation that ensued after this discovery:

Emrey: Oh my gosh mom, that guy is not wearing a shirt! Why isn't he wearing a shirt?

Me: He probably just got hot while he was running and took it off.

Emrey: What if he wasn't wearing any shorts?

Me: Emrey, come on now. Everyone where shorts or pants when they are jogging.

Brock: Emrey, that is INAPPROPRIATE!!!

Emrey: Wow Brock, that is a big word for a 4 year old!!

SO funny, I had to write it down before I forgot!! Kids are hillarious!

3 comments:

My Three Sons said...

How funny! Out of the mouths of babes, right? Your kids are getting cuter by the day. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!

The Mrs. said...

That is so funny. I can totally picture your kids saying that too!

libbie said...

i love when kids try to use big words. sure makes me chuckle!