Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Brock has been tagged!

All about My Mommy: (These are Brock's actual answers)

1. What is something mom always says to you? "Clean your room!"
2. What makes mom happy? "When me and Emrey obey."
3. What makes mom sad? "not obeying"
4. How does mom make you laugh? "tickling me"
5. What was mom like as a child? "silly"


6. How old is your mom? "31"
7. How tall is your mom? "30 feet!"
8. What is her favorite thing to do?"laugh"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?"fold clothes!"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "riding motorcycles"

11. What is your mom really good at? "dancing"
12. What is your mom not very good at? "football"
13. What does your mom do for her job? "cleaning the house"
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "pizza"
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "when you help me clean my room"

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Daisy Duck"
17. What do you and your mom do together? "play games"
18. How are you and your mom the same? "we both like to watch football"
19. How are you and your mom different? "I have red hair and you don't"
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "you give me hugs and kisses"

Brock tags: Hayden, Olivia, Chase, Edyn and Ali


1 comment:

Chy said...

Dude Brock you are one fierce baseball palyer! Love the answers!