Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Congratulations Emrey!!!!


Emrey and her fantastic teacher, Mrs. Leier

Today is a special day for Emrey! It was her Kindergarten Graduation! They had a nice celebration at one of the halls at Whitman College. The kids sang and danced and we got to watch a darling DVD that the teacher's put together of pictures of the kids throughout the year. At the end of the celebration, the kids had the choice to go home with their parents or stay for the remainder of the school day (which was only 2 hours). Well, Emrey wanted to stay at school.....I couldn't believe it! I couldn't even bribe her into coming with me! She really does love school. She did so well this year. We are VERY PROUD of her!! Way to go Emrey.... WE LOVE YOU!!


Daddy and Ella enjoying the graduation!


Emrey and Claire

Emrey and her friend Yuliya

This is a new little girl in Emrey's class, Halle!


This is Sloan, the "jealous boyfriend!!" Just kidding, but I really do think he is obsessed with Emrey. He is a really cute kid, but a little too young for boyfriends.....sorry dude!!!

Emrey and a couple of her girly-friends....Elsa and Harmony!!


Emrey and Michaela


Emrey and Krystal



5 comments:

Suzy said...

It does look like you like the color turquoise - both your kids are wearing it! There's just something about that color lately -I am really loving it! Congratulations Emrey! And I have to say Ella looks darling in that picture!

The Mrs. said...

Oh how exciting!! Emrey is of course beautiful! Tell her we are so excited for her! Jamee

Chy said...

Ahh... the boyfriend I have been told about. I'm not excited for my boys to go to school, can't they just stay small FOREVER;0) Your family is cute as ever!

libbie said...

cute cute kids . . . congrats Emrey!Hey, there's a half marathon Sept. 13. I am in. Are you game? Its here on a Saturday.

elements: overexposed said...

Oh my goodness, Emery is graduating from Kindergarten?!? Is that possible? I guess so, because it's over with. She's such a beautiful little girl. The boyfriend will have to wait...sorry!

So great to see your cute little family. I got the invite when I was in UT and didn't have a chance to really LOOK.

p.s. Did Suzy tell you we saw her? She's darling.