Friday, June 6, 2008

Emrey's Turn....

Emrey was tagged by Olivia, so now it is her turn to answer a few questions!


All about My Mommy

1. What is something mom always says to you? "Clean up your room!"
2. What makes mom happy? "When I obey"
3. What makes mom sad? "When I say bad words"
4. How does mom make you laugh? "When you tickle me!"
5. What was mom like as a child? "You listened to your mom and dad"

6. How old is your mom? "31"
7. How tall is your mom? "12 feet tall"
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Play with your kids"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Do the laundry"
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "a singer"
11. What is your mom really good at? "washing dishes"
12. What is your mom not very good at? "Jump roping"
13. What does your mom do for her job? "Take care of kids"
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "carrots"
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "we do fun things together"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Minnie Mouse"
17. What do you and your mom do together? "go on bike rides"
18. How are you and your mom the same? "We both have brown hair"
19. How are you and your mom different? "We don't have the same color of eyes"
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "Because you are nice to me"

3 comments:

The Mrs. said...

I love this! I think it is so cute! I found out from my sister-in-law, the one you met at Thanksgiving at our house one year remember her?, that you can get your blogs made into a book...sounds cool to me! Anyway, your kids answers were really cute!

The Mrs. said...

by the way...when are you guys leaving for Hawaii???

Chy said...

Emery looks like 6 going on 16 in that picture! WATCH OUT!