Friday, June 27, 2008

Rye's (sickening) Wedding Weekend!!!













We have recently returned from Utah, where my sister, Ryanne was married. The whole vacation was quite complicated! It started out bad and got even worse, BUT after it was all said and done, we wouldn't have missed it for the world.
So, the night before we left, Brock was up puking (out BOTH ends!!!) all night long. I think John and I got a total of 2-3 hours of sleep. The next day we traveled for 10 hours, arriving about 12:30 am. Talk about a long stinkin day!!
Two days later, Emrey gets sick, same thing but not as bad. We warned my sister to keep her kids away, but can you imagine the kids traveling all that way, just to see their cousins and not being able to play...talk about torture. So inevitebly all three of the cousins got sick-the night before the wedding. The morning of the wedding rolls around and we are suppose to be at the Temple at 8:30. I wake up feeling soooo nauseous, not sure I can make it. Because I love my sister so much I didn't want to miss her big day, I fight through the pain!!!! I go to the temple, couldn't make to the luncheon, and struggled through her reception. Long day once again. On Sunday we have to head out. My poor mom sick. (Sorry mom!!!!) And oh no, we are not done yet.....last but not least, my little 3 year old niece and my sister, Suzy got it.....sorry guys!!! I am not what strain of the flu virus this was, but it was AWFUL!!! I'm pretty sure we started some nasty outbreak of the flu in Utah County. Like I said before, it was BAD, but we got through it and ended up having a very nice visit and loved seeing everyone! (maybe the feeling isn't mutual, but oh well!!!!)
Oh, just a FYI...everyone has recovered and are doing fine!!

3 comments:

libbie said...

seems like that bug is going around everywhere. I am glad you are feeling better! I am praying that we don't catch it! I love all the pics . . but now i need to see some of Rye! You kids are stinkin cute, as are you nieces and nephews. You Davis girls have great genes!

Heather said...

Gotta love it :)

Kerrie said...

Oh so that's where our kids got it from. We've had a lovely weekend. Just kidding. Did I get you? (= Cute pictures, the little girl dresses are way cute. It was fun seeing you. See you next weekend hopefully.